You must provide us with a Certificate of Liability Insurance naming the Bay Area Wine Project as additionally insured to your generally liability insurance policy. Your certificate must be issued and delivered or faxed to John Sutak Risk Services no later than two weeks before the event. If the certificate is not delivered by the deadline, your participation in Pinot Days will be jeopardized. Please pay attention to the following six requirements for the Certificate. If you submit the form without these details, the addendum will be void and you will have to start from scratch.
1. Type of Insurance ‘Commercial General Liability’ must be marked.
2. Also under Type of Insurance, you must type in Liquor Liability and mark this line item.
3. Please make sure the Policy Expiration Date is after the event date.
4. Insurance Limits must be at least $1,000,000 for Each Occurrence, $1,000,000 Aggregate.
5. Description of Operation must state: ”Bay Area Wine Project is named as Additional Insured in reference to Insured’s participation in all Pinot Days events during the policy period: (Note your policy period here).
6. Certificate holder must be:
Bay Area Wine Project
Attn: Melissa Krajeski
c/o Risk Strategies
700 Airport Boulevard, Suite 300
Burlingame, CA 94010
Deadline & Where to Send